• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWCL renewal, Gwinnett....

Nope, supposedly it IS working and there are NO DATES AVAILABLE. It is not updated from Dec. 14th going forward. You are supposed to "keep checking in case there is a cancellation." Such a cluster.

It's not like the entire concept of the permission slip doesn't whizz me off already, dealing with them over complicating something that SHOULD be effortless, like a renewal, just really added a little joy to my day. :mad:

Yes, I feel better now..... :)
well you know, the covid makes it more difficult to answer the phone and use the computer...

Looked in my wallet last week and realized mine in Cherokee expired about a month ago. Any option to do this **** online or am I gonna have to go up to the courthouse?

So I guess they got tired of the phone ringing. The reason you can't request a date on that link is..... there are no dates available. :confused: When asked how I'm supposed to make an appointment then, the answer? "Just keep watching the calendar, we may get a cancellation." :doh:

uh, why the hell wouldn’t you just send it it. I did. Got it back in less than 2 weeks. Printed out the application fir renewal, took it to USP and got it stamped for $5. Put all the crap needed and a check for $30. Totally painless and didn’t even have to strip naked for the metal detectors at the court house. I pray they keep it this simple.

just saw your other post. Weird they don’t have to spot for signatures. Cobb did.

they do this to make it as hard as they possibly can!!! all this is on purpose!!! It's called harassment....you should try Fulton County....I had to go to the Annex for one part, and then, had to go downtown for the second part.....that WAS only after they opened back up from COVID....I hear it's back to a one stop deal today....BUT pretty much an all day affair...

Back
Top Bottom