• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWCL required for AR purchase?

Radar363

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I have seen in a couple of ads here recently that a GWCL was needed to purchase the rifle because, you know, it's an AR.
I accept the fact that a seller can request or require proof of residency, a GWCL, a BOS, video recording of the meeting, DNA sample, whatever, because it is his or her item for sale, but is that really going to protect the children. ....?
End rant...

For ARs all I require is your SSN, a copy of your DL and birth certificate, and last but not least a credit report from all three of the major companies ...;)

For handguns just a simple sperm sample, 10 finger print, and let me take 4-6 pictures of you from all sides... ;)

I must tell you.. I thought you took just a little to much time with the picture taking....

For ARs all I require is your SSN, a copy of your DL and birth certificate, and last but not least a credit report from all three of the major companies ...;)

For handguns just a simple sperm sample, 10 finger print, and let me take 4-6 pictures of you from all sides... ;)
What if someone only has 9 fingers?

Just a shot in the dark here, but I'm going to say that a GWCL is a simple way to prove that you can legally own a firearm since most people are not running a 4473 on here. Calm down, they're not coming for your guns.
Actually, a GWCL only proves that you could legally own a firearm when it was issued.
Where did I mention confiscation anywhere in my post?

Back
Top Bottom