• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWCP With Misdemeanor Marijuana Charge ?

Davers

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
1st
As for my title.
I know somebody who got their GWCP but also know this person had a Misdemeanor marijuana charge some (I estimate ) 3-4 years ago at the most.

Would a first offender plea enable this person to get a GWCP so soon after even a 6 month probation completion? I thought it was 5 years wait after sentencing completion.

I just want some opinions , I could guess this person lied on the permit application ?

Or maybe 1st offender & the person having all the Fine paid up front ( this helps IMHO ) & fulfilled all other requirements of sentencing ASAP ? Hence thm getting a GWCP so quickly after sentencing . ???

Just thinking thanks.
Davers

1st
As for my title.
I know somebody who got their GWCP but also know this person had a Misdemeanor marijuana charge some (I estimate ) 3-4 years ago at the most.

Would a first offender plea enable this person to get a GWCP so soon after even a 6 month probation completion? I thought it was 5 years wait after sentencing completion.

I just want some opinions , I could guess this person lied on the permit application ?

Or maybe 1st offender & the person having all the Fine paid up front ( this helps IMHO ) & fulfilled all other requirements of sentencing ASAP ? Hence thm getting a GWCP so quickly after sentencing . ???

Just thinking thanks.
Davers

Some first offender charges are dropped after completion off all $$/Probation/Rehab sentencing. So after a short time it is like they never got arrested in the first place. The record is sealed, and they are not lieing on any background checks when they say they never were arrested/convicted.

Some first offender charges are dropped after completion off all $$/Probation/Rehab sentencing. So after a short time it is like they never got arrested in the first place. The record is sealed, and they are not lieing on any background checks when they say they never were arrested/convicted.

Thanks
I thought that might be the case.

Man that evil weed. lol

Back
Top Bottom