• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWCP With Misdemeanor Marijuana Charge ?

They should deregulate seat belts too, they have no business to tell you how “safe” you need to be, that’s your decision.

You’re not wrong. I don’t believe it’s the governments job to “protect you” from anything, including yourself. The governments job was supposed to be simply ensuring the rights of the people and orchestrating the military to protect the country.
Unless what you do somehow infringes on someone else’s life or safety it should be hands off even if it seems foolish or dangerous to others

No about someone I know.

Me I have 0 to hide , I have 2 misdemeanor convictions the last being in 2007.
So as the 'Vagueish' law reads , I suppose i'm screwed for life , W/O $ and a good Lawyer.
Well At-least I am able to purchase my Gun's legally , I just can not protect myself & family the way I would like to .

Well , I did the crime & I'm suffering the consequences.

P.S. I have not had a Drink in 15 years & BELIEVE ME society would rather have me smoke pot than Drink.

educate me as i thought misdemeanors did not disqualify you from a ccw?

You’re not wrong. I don’t believe it’s the governments job to “protect you” from anything, including yourself. The governments job was supposed to be simply ensuring the rights of the people and orchestrating the military to protect the country.
Unless what you do somehow infringes on someone else’s life or safety it should be hands off even if it seems foolish or dangerous to others
Insert the legal term, “victimless crime”

Exactly right.

I shouldn't have to pay for the ambulance and the personnel to scrape you up off the pavement.

I shouldn't have to pay for the lifetime of medical care you are going to require.

If you are a "constitutional citizen" get yourself to the hospital, go home and treat yourself with herbs from the garden and woods. Screw all the gov't supplied rehab, that just saps your moral fiber and makes you one more freeloader sucking from the gov't teat.

Back
Top Bottom