• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gwinnett county woman impersonates officer to get free snacks

serious question

if you dress like a cop but never say you are or imply other than how you are dressed and someone gives you a discount because the assume you to be a police officer....is it illegal?

does impersonating a police officer have some other qualifying actions or does motive come into play?

I think it was not as much as to impersonate than to discover who was lending out the badge and gun.

Either way - two for two that day. Score!

serious question

if you dress like a cop but never say you are or imply other than how you are dressed and someone gives you a discount because the assume you to be a police officer....is it illegal?

does impersonating a police officer have some other qualifying actions or does motive come into play?
when you put on that badge you crossed the line

serious question

I believe her actions and demeanor are what tipped him off. She probably came to the counter like this...
tenor (9).gif

I think it was not as much as to impersonate than to discover who was lending out the badge and gun.

Either way - two for two that day. Score!
I rarely saw any cop in Gwinnett with a badge around their neck with just a plain white t-shirt. Their shirt usually said police or something with their agency. I would be suspicious too... especially after you hop in a Hyundai with a taillight out...

When I managed a food store in Gainesville I had a woman that actually asked for "her" discount when she got to the check out. I asked what discount and she proceeded to show me a badge from Gwinnett County,
said she was a Major there, I politely told her "you ain't in Gwinnett now"....................

Back
Top Bottom