• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett PD officer killed in the line of duty

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...-killer-captured-dead-JLdimB1eJU-TBRr2Y7aX0Q/

BREAKING: Officer Toney's Killer Captured Dead
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fbluelivesmatter%2Fnews%2F38OeeK-u10KwXqS4-B3liw%2F45Jqy3gpf0mSeVBx1kK8eQ

Did he really pick up a lawnmower blade and brandish it at the cops?
Or is that just what they said when the cops emerged from the tool shed and there were no other living people to tell a different story ?

Not that I care.
This is the best possible outcome [ that doesn't involve a wood chipper ].

Did he really pick up a lawnmower blade and brandish it at the cops?
Or is that just what they said when the cops emerged from the tool shed and there were no other living people to tell a different story ?

Not that I care.
This is the best possible outcome [ that doesn't involve a wood chipper ].
2kq001.jpg

The cops gave that guy about 2 seconds to decide the rest of his life, then his life was over.
Ain't dat the troof. I wonder at what point did he realize he had shot and killed a police officer? He should have turned himself in instead of running. I'd hate to be the preacher at his funeral... tough assignment.

At his funeral, they'll show a picture of him taken when he was 9, and looking as cute as a Labrador puppy.

At his funeral, they'll tell you his great-great-grandma (probably still living, in her 60s!) tried to raise him right and took him to church with her.

At his funeral, some social justice activist will stay that Donald J. Trump is responsible for this young man going astray because there's no hope for black men in America anymore-- no jobs, no respect, and only prison or lynching in their future. So it's natural for teenage boys to just want to say Eff it All and smoke dope and rob people and have shoot-outs in the street. Damned Republicans!

At his funeral, they'll show a picture of him taken when he was 9, and looking as cute as a Labrador puppy.

At his funeral, they'll tell you his great-great-grandma (probably still living, in her 60s!) tried to raise him right and took him to church with her.

At his funeral, some social justice activist will stay that Donald J. Trump is responsible for this young man going astray because there's no hope for black men in America anymore-- no jobs, no respect, and only prison or lynching in their future. So it's natural for teenage boys to just want to say Eff it All and smoke dope and rob people and have shoot-outs in the street. Damned Republicans!
How about right or wrong, life is about choices and decisions you make. Labeling is the problem, but hey lets keep adding fuel to the fire :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom