• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett Show 10/27 & 10/28

Pond Scum

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
175   0
Reaction score
Anyone else going to the Gwinnett fairgrounds this weekend?
I have not been in nearly 5 years. Think I will give it a try again.

Any members setting up a table?
See you Saturday!!

gun show 3.jpg

I heard the shows at the infinite energy arena are a lot better but never been to one. Wasn’t too impressed with the fairgrounds. Seemed they all had displays but no sale tables. Anyone know who does & when the arena shows are?

Not knocking the shows but the last one I went to as a general admittance guy, made me not want to go back. Some pretty neat stuff to look at in general. Lots of crap to look at and pass on. Over-inflated prices (2-3 years ago) on basic stuff like ammo and magazines. In fact, at the upper end of msrp. I used to love to go to gun shows. The reason was simple, to see older, classic firearms that were for sale. The last one, all "black guns". My issue with this was that I can find a AR manufacturer, an AR platform, build an AR, all day every day. "Black guns" are readily available. What I like to see are the classics that aren't being made anymore. But that's just me. The last show I went to I did find a couple gems in my humble opinion but did not have the cash on hand to buy. One being a older single action colt in 22 mag, and another being a single shot .22 hornet...an old Remington that the kid carrying it inherited and wanted to sell to buy a cool "black gun". Wish I could have gotten that old Remington off the back of that snot nose and put a cheap ar in his hand. We both would have been very happy. Rant over....

Back
Top Bottom