• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett Show 10/27 & 10/28

I may go walk around a while Saturday morning but I'm saving my good stuff to take to Tulsa in November.

Just out of curiosity, how does that work? If you buy/sell something, since you're from out of state, do they have an FFL on site to handle transfers? Or person to person sales are good to go even though you're a non-resident?

Honest question. I've heard so much about that show, but never given much thought into going because I'm a non-Oklahoma resident.

Just out of curiosity, how does that work? If you buy/sell something, since you're from out of state, do they have an FFL on site to handle transfers? Or person to person sales are good to go even though you're a non-resident?

Honest question. I've heard so much about that show, but never given much thought into going because I'm a non-Oklahoma resident.
There are many FFL dealers at gun shows, and they can do out of state transfers or just buy it themselves for their stock.

If you are buying from an FFL you can buy long guns out of state. If it's a private party they have to ship to an FFL in your home state though. Handguns all have to get sent to your home state FFL.

Selling is a different matter. I'n guessing you would have to have an FFL yourself, or transfer your stuff to a local (OK) one).

I’ll be there!!! Come see me!
CBA24D61-7AAB-49A7-B3A9-E6222306A9D8.jpeg

I am really turned off by the high prices to get into the shows. OTOH, you can buy things for cash IF you value your privacy. That comes in handy for when the liberals get back in office and start talking gun bans, outlawing high cap magazines (if you haven't voted, know that Stacey Abrams IS committed to taking your weapons), etc.

So you pay a little more for a mag or some ammo. One guy shows up with used mags sometimes at the RK show and blows the new mag prices away.

The biggest reason I go to the show is to hobnob with those of you of like mind. We don't get many opportunities to do that since we are always pecking a keyboard instead of meeting at each other's house every now and then. You know, I've talked with some of you for YEARS yet you've never been to my house and I've not been to yours. Getting to socialize with some of you in person is the only thing that justifies the high price to get in.

Just did the rounds here already, it looks like a flea market in here. Jigsaw puzzles, T shirts, jewelry and a lot of empty tables. Save your money. Easily the worst show, I have ever been too. There is actually someone selling furniture in here.

Ouch. Wish I had seen your post before committing to go.
Still...

Back
Top Bottom