• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett Show 10/27 & 10/28

Even the regular tables have stayed away this time, but if your in the market for books, jewelry, jigsaw puzzles, veg cutters and wooden furniture you are in luck this is going to be your show.

Well, that was a crap show. Poor attendance by buyers and sellers. Maybe a lot of folks staying home to watch the Ga/Fla game this afternoon?
Glad I went, though. Picked up a colorized Spike's Snowflake lower I've been looking for at a pretty good price.

I know Nagants at not $99 anymore, but I didn't think a rough one was worth $400!
I did see a few good prices. Didn't find what I was looking for though.

Well, that was a crap show. Poor attendance by buyers and sellers. Maybe a lot of folks staying home to watch the Ga/Fla game this afternoon?
Glad I went, though. Picked up a colorized Spike's Snowflake lower I've been looking for at a pretty good price.
Lol thise are funny. I had to get one for the wife a few months back

Just did the rounds here already, it looks like a flea market in here. Jigsaw puzzles, T shirts, jewelry and a lot of empty tables. Save your money. Easily the worst show, I have ever been too. There is actually someone selling furniture in here.
The guys selling rain water gutters & gutter covers really get me -- I give them a wide berth.

Back
Top Bottom