• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett Show 10/27 & 10/28

I am ashamed to say I went, but hopefully someone will see this and save themselves from themselves. I did see the Playboy Mags as well. The organizers of these events should be embarrassed to call this a Gun and Knife show. It reminded me of the Pendergass Flea Market.

Just did the rounds here already, it looks like a flea market in here. Jigsaw puzzles, T shirts, jewelry and a lot of empty tables. Save your money. Easily the worst show, I have ever been too. There is actually someone selling furniture in here.
The furniture seller probably got the idea from ODT....,,,

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I almost didn’t go based on your earlier post maidenfan maidenfan but I’m glad I did. Reconnected with an old buddy and found a deal at the same time on something I’ve been looking for (way better price than Amazon or Gunbroker). It’s true though... tons of absolute crap that doesn’t belong there.

Guy by front door had knives that looked like they were made in Pakistan.

Tried to find out who made them but all he would say was that it was a guy in NY that made them just for him. Wouldn't give a name.

He was selling 1911 magazines (2 for $25), but he couldn't tell me the manufacturer, just the state he gets them from.

Back
Top Bottom