• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gwinnett subdivision divided over how to handle family of coyotes.

Stampede

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Just my rifle, my pony and me.
53   0
Reaction score
I'd say this neighborhood needs to deal with them now or they'll just have more pups in the area and the problem will get worse.

A family of coyotes has divided residents of a Gwinnett County neighborhood. In Dacula, where some residents said the animals have killed several family pets and they want them gone. But other neighbors said people need to keep their pets inside and leave the coyotes alone.

1629082918234.png

That's a fat Coyote. Those 22cbs are nice in a 22" barrel. A few decades ago it would be no problem to take problem animals. Living a liberal county?? Y'all will probably have to pay someone to trap and relocate those animals. But as far as I'm concerned that won't fix the problem.

I'd say this neighborhood needs to deal with them now or they'll just have more pups in the area and the problem will get worse.

A family of coyotes has divided residents of a Gwinnett County neighborhood. In Dacula, where some residents said the animals have killed several family pets and they want them gone. But other neighbors said people need to keep their pets inside and leave the coyotes alone.

View attachment 3420426
I call people like those who want to leave the Coyotes alone "Gooders." What LE needs to do is go to every Gooder's home and tell them that their children are ordered INDOORS at all times so their precious Yotes can survive.

That's a fat Coyote. Those 22cbs are nice in a 22" barrel. A few decades ago it would be no problem to take problem animals. Living a liberal county?? Y'all will probably have to pay someone to trap and relocate those animals. But as far as I'm concerned that won't fix the problem.
Them kitties are fattening...

It looks like it's ready to download a litter of pups...

Back
Top Bottom