• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWL renewal time? Fulton County??

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
It's been about 6 weeks since I renewed. My GWL expired April 1st. Any recent experience out there?

I'm not so afraid of going to Kroger in Milton or even Walmart (in the daytime ☺) and I work from home. But when I picked up a transfer at CGP, my background check was "delay." Which was kinda embarrassing, I guess I don't want to embrace the gansta lifestyle, plus it required a trip back to get my 5906. Now I have another gun on the way to CGP, 4506, I don't use CGP just to find the best Internet deals, just for guns that they don't carry. Their new prices and used prices are always competitive . Sorrry, I digress.

In Newton County took me 8 weeks and the last week involved calling practically everyday. I think somebody dropped a ball somewhere.

It's been about 6 weeks since I renewed. My GWL expired April 1st. Any recent experience out there?

I'm not so afraid of going to Kroger in Milton or even Walmart (in the daytime ☺) and I work from home. But when I picked up a transfer at CGP, my background check was "delay." Which was kinda embarrassing, I guess I don't want to embrace the gansta lifestyle, plus it required a trip back to get my 5906. Now I have another gun on the way to CGP, 4506, I don't use CGP just to find the best Internet deals, just for guns that they don't carry. Their new prices and used prices are always competitive . Sorrry, I digress.

Mine took 80 days, every bit of the temp

Back
Top Bottom