• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gym rats

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
144   1
Reaction score
How many of yall hit the gym non stop on a daily basis day or night? :bull_head:
image.jpg

From 14 to 40 I did. Then after 40 I decided I just don't really care anymore what I look like. Going on 50 now and give even less of a shyt than I did at 40. But more power to ya.

Edit; I also took Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, karate and other stuff as well. I at 50 wonder why I wasted my time.

Hit "The Chapel" my basement gym at least 5 days a week. Just about to the 1,000 club after a year of lifting weighing 172. Used to be more into it when I was younger staying much leaner. Always been big into watching strongman comps, working on that power belly now thanks Tom and Luke Stoltman.

From 14 to 40 I did. Then after 40 I decided I just don't really care anymore what I look like. Going on 50 now and give even less of a shyt than I did at 40. But more power to ya.

Edit; I also took Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, karate and other stuff as well. I at 50 wonder why I wasted my time.

Curious why ya see it all as a waste of time now? Ya mentioned ya don’t care what ya look like now. Was it mostly vanity ya trained for? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom