• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Habersham becomes GA first 2nd amendment sanctuary county

Shouldn't need all this symbolic BS. The 2nd Amendment should hold these power hungry bastards at bay without resorting to these sanctuaries. I hate these illegal alien sanctuaries with a passion and it's depressing to see counties have to go to these lengths to make a symbolic stand against fools elected at the state levels. I can appreciate the reason but just get pissed off at the reason it's needed.

Shouldn't need all this symbolic BS. The 2nd Amendment should hold these power hungry bastards at bay without resorting to these sanctuaries. I hate these illegal alien sanctuaries with a passion and it's depressing to see counties have to go to these lengths to make a symbolic stand against fools elected at the state levels. I can appreciate the reason but just get pissed off at the reason it's needed.
absolutely on board with that logic. #oppressed

Unfortunately we are gonna have to i believe. Otherwise they will think they have control

We need more counties to get on board with this ! As for McDonald , that’s a big problem in our country today is to many liberal lawyers with this mentality!
I don't think he's s liberal as much as he is a Fudd. Two sides of the same coin when it comes to the 2nd amendment though

Sounds like Doug McDonald's idea of being "law-abiding" is mob rule. The very purpose of the constitution is to prevent mob rule. If the left is allowed to remove the 2nd amendment by an unconstitutional majority vote (as opposed to the required 2/3rds of the states) it will be mob rule. This is the same tyranny behind wanting to get rid of the electoral college (which is based on the number of states AND their population) and replace it with a simple majority vote.

Back
Top Bottom