• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had a good day at Cool Acres 1000yrd range

I was too busy with work outages to make the Out law bench rest matches .They look like fun 400yds and 1000yds is a great way to help new shooters and from what I read not a lot of BS rules kinda run what you got .
Eric has the skin but was gracious enough to give me diamond back for the grill.
It really is worth the drive,Wait till you shoot on the electronic targets you will like them.
Timber Rattler? They good to eat?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Surprising it was a Diamond back not a cane/timber.
I like either grilled or battered and fried.He has a picture if you check the Facebook page.
Hey before you make any decisions on a gun try and shoot some different rifles to see what you like ,most LR shooters will be glad to let you try there rig. In fact that is how I got most of my friends shooting LR.

I've got my best 2 guys translating your range report for me.

The Romance Resonance - The Big Bang Theory Wiki.jpg

Surprising it was a Diamond back not a cane/timber.
I like either grilled or battered and fried.He has a picture if you check the Facebook page.
Hey before you make any decisions on a gun try and shoot some different rifles to see what you like ,most LR shooters will be glad to let you try there rig. In fact that is how I got most of my friends shooting LR.
Yeah, I've heard Ga has lots of them. I saw a 6 ft one at Black Rock state park in Clayton, Ga years ago.

I would like to try others rigs to get an idea what works for me. I know handguns can fit or not, very easily, so you're saying LR rifles are similar in that way? Never thought of that, thanks for the tip.

REDX, I see you are close. I'm a member at the Athens rifle club if we'd need a place to shoot. Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom