• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had my first bad experience here

Top or bottom?? ( )( ) or ( . )( . )

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Bottom

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
All these damned civillians cant understand you gotta have your papers in order for private sales....sheesh. I cant tell you how many deals ive turned down because someone wouldnt let me show my permit or give them a BOS ! :doh:

I’m all for private sales and keeping it quiet.. some ppl don’t want a paper trail etc etc. so I’m pretty flexible.. I just wanna see that magic piece of plastic to know everyone is kosher

I’m all for private sales and keeping it quiet.. some ppl don’t want a paper trail etc etc. so I’m pretty flexible.. I just wanna see that magic piece of plastic to know everyone is kosher
"Appreciated" sounds like it's optional to me, if you require it you need to say so. if you had other conversation regarding requiring it that's a different story.
I'd have likely given him a neg after the first failed meeting but would honestly be reluctant to if I agreed to meet him again and he showed.
Just my 2 cents.

"Appreciated" sounds like it's optional to me, if you require it you need to say so. if you had other conversation regarding requiring it that's a different story.
I'd have likely given him a neg after the first failed meeting but would honestly be reluctant to if I agreed to meet him again and he showed.
Just my 2 cents.

agreed.....

I just wanna see that magic piece of plastic to know everyone is kosher

I personally don’t give a **** about showing or a basic BOS, whatever helps you sleep at night but some guys on here would lose their minds over showing you their personal information.

Back
Top Bottom