• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had my first bad experience here

Top or bottom?? ( )( ) or ( . )( . )

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Bottom

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Seems like everyone wasted each other's time. He was late, and you required a permit when the ad only said a peek would be appreciated. Double Neg! Just kidding. But yeah if they guy was late but showed up anyways offering more money for my trouble, I'm not sending him away for a lack of CCW. :shrug:

'when the ad only said a peek would be appreciated. '

Changing the wording of your ad after the fact is BS.Your ad no longer reads as it did when you made the deal.

had a deal lined up. Set up time and place. Agreed on price. I sat in a parking lot for 45 minutes w no response. Reached out And heard nothing. Went home. Guy called/text me begging me to come back out and offered more money. I came back out and dude didn’t have a permit....

If there’s one thing I hate. It’s having my time wasted.

Rant complete
As has been pointed out, making your ad clear about your non negotiable requirements will help prevent both sides "wasting their time".

I had just got on the interstate to go meet a guy up above Atlanta from another site (this was a few years back) and he texted me to let me know his subdivision was flooded from the rain and he couldn't leave his house to meet me. If that's not the definition of "perfect timing" I wouldn't know what is.........

Back
Top Bottom