• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had my first bad experience here

Top or bottom?? ( )( ) or ( . )( . )

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Bottom

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
nwbn90 nwbn90 ..... you keep on doing what makes you comfortable with your sale. Screww what everybody else says.
I will say this.....i have bought and sold a few here and there, never required as much as a DL from anyone. I sleep fine with my decisions. I havent broken the law in any way.

Maybe but....
All legal drivers have a drivers license,
Not all non-felons have a carry permit.
Exactly. Which is why requiring either is simply about "feels". Sellers are free to require anything they want no matter how pointless. Just be CLEAR about it up front.
Next time I sell something, firearm or not, I'm going to require any potential buyer who ever required a BOS or wanted to "peek" at someone's personal info, to meet at a police station, wear a pink tutu, and sing the theme to Gilligan's Island while I video it, in order to purchase. You know... to protect myself.

Exactly. Which is why requiring either is simply about "feels". Sellers are free to require anything they want no matter how pointless. Just be CLEAR about it up front.
Next time I sell something, firearm or not, I'm going to require any potential buyer who ever required a BOS or wanted to "peek" at someone's personal info, to meet at a police station, wear a pink tutu, and sing the theme to Gilligan's Island while I video it, in order to purchase. You know... to protect myself.
I once had my friend dress up like me in my pink tutu singing my Gilligan's Island theme at my local police station....to do a straw purchase for me. So, it still wont protect you - better get finger prints and a blood sample.

I once had my friend dress up like me in my pink tutu singing my Gilligan's Island theme at my local police station....to do a straw purchase for me. So, it still wont protect you - better get finger prints and a blood sample.
Straws are still legal in Georgia. For now.

ATF doesn't need a sting to "git you" for a straw cell or illegal sail. They need only hang out at any gun counter in ATL, middle Georgia or Albany and observe the strange phenomenon of young females buying up all the MPAP pistols for "home defense." May want to interview the guy standing over in the holster section watching intently as he attempts to keep his pants off the ground.

img_1191-jpg.1661553
<- Straw purchase.

Back
Top Bottom