• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had some faith restored in humanity today.

Gimmebackmybullets

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
275   0
Reaction score
Well, I had a surprise in a Fed ex envelope today when I got home. I had sent a fellow ODT member a postal MO for a set of factory grips sometime around April 1st of this year. I waited and waited. Finally I did get a response to one of my PMs after a couple weeks.The member said he had sone personal issues,etc and would make sure they were remailed promptly. And I waited some more.I also sent more PMs that were declining in niceness, and finally after several weeks, I gave my 1st and only negative feedback to a member, after he seemed to have disappear from ODT with a note to the mods as to what happened. Well today I recieved a package with the grips and the amount of money, in cash,that I originally paid in April,and a note explaining what he had been thru, with apologies. Made me feel kinda bad that I was not real polite in some PMs and that I gave the guy bad feedback. And that I jumped the gun and thought he was a crook. We all like to bitch about things from time to time, but I just thought Id share this on a positive note. There are some truly great folks on the ODT.

Don't be to hard on yourself. On the surface and as I am sure it appeared to you, you were dooped out of your funds and you responded appropriately. When the seller came through you again responded appropriately. Sounds to me like you both handled the situation, drive on.

Back
Top Bottom