• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Handful of Dead Air cans for sale

jon-d

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
534   3
Reaction score
Got a few Dead Air suppressor I am looking at selling. Go ahead and get this out of the way at the top. We cannot do EFILE so it will take MUCH longer than buying new.

These are currently in my possession, belong to me, etc and will be Form 4'ed to whoever wants them.

I have done Form 4 paper numerous times between members on here and understand that process and can walk someone through it and provide most of the paperwork ready for your signatures. We do not have to involve a dealer.

Here is how I see this going. Come check it out or I will send you better pictures , if your happy with it, we will do the paperwork, I sign, you sign, then you send it on to the ATF with your pictures, fingerprints and $200. I will receive it back in 90 to 600 days (who knows!) and then we meet back up, you pay me and I give you your stamp and the suppressor. You will be in $200 per to the ATF immediately but we will not exchange money until approval and transfer from me to you.

so here is what I have:

• Sandman S with original box, flash hider 30 cal end cap, and paperwork. Like new and blemish free. I would estimate less than 500 rounds through it. $500​
  • Sandman K with original box, flash hider end cap, and paperwork. Absolutely perfect and very very low round count. Probably sub 200 rounds through it. - $450 - this guy is pending!
  • Nomad with Keymo adapter. Very small blemishes where the spanner wrench has been used. About 250 rounds down the pipe. - $450​
  • Dead Air Nomad - Brand new in the box with Keymo attached. $600​
  • Dead Air Nomad L - Brand new in the box with Keymo attached. $600​
  • Dead Air Mask HD. Brand new. Comes with box, paperwork, and endcap tool. - $250 - this guy is pending!

Please ask any questions you have. Happy to help or answer any questions I can. All of this is on the up and up. I am just changing some priorities on my end and need to get them sold. I can go into any details with a prospective buyer.

Attachments

• IMG_1289.jpg
    IMG_1289.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1290.jpg
    IMG_1290.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 127
Just curious are these personal cans? I would hate to give the gov more money for the same item. But that's the way it is I guess!

Good prices too, especially on that mask!

Back
Top Bottom