• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hands down funniest damn Florida man and Darwin award winner to date.

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
GAINESVILLE, FL – A 37-year-old man is dead after his trailer home was destroyed in a meth-lab explosion, caused by him lighting up ‘blue angels’ to amuse his wife.

florida-man-dies-in-meth-lab-explosion-after-lighting-farts-on-14167080.png

The man’s wife was found lying naked on the couple’s front yard, reportedly still laughing. “A Blue Angel is when you put a lighter up to your butt and fart on it, making it catch on fire. It’s funny as s—,” explains the mans wife, who claims to be an expert on the subject. “Normally we go to Del Taco because of their $0.59 tacos, but we made some extra cash this week so we went to Chipotle. The farts you get from there could fill a gas chamber. I know he’s looking up from hell laughing his ass off saying it was worth it,” she says smiling through blackened teeth, apparently not caused by the fire.

The woman plans on suing Chipotle, which failed to address their peppers causing a higher rate of methane in human farts. She offered a statement, “I’m not mad about my husband dying, I just got my eyebrows did and now they’re gone.” Chipotle Mexican Grill has yet to respond.

We need to start a dam FLA thread...just for all the stupid shii there is.

Example....This is how they heat the f'in tires up...LMAOOOO

Back
Top Bottom