• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hankook Tires

I bought a set of Hankook summer tires for a sedan but ended up chickening out because of the colder winters we've had lately. Sold 'em to a guy headed to Florida who was stoked to have them and who was an amateur racer and had nothing but good things to say about Hankook. If not for the sub-40 temps I'd be using them today. Truck tires may be totally different, so my $.02 may only be worth $.01.

Hankook tires were factory issue on my 2016, and 2017 Kia Sorrento awd's they drive great, smooth and feel the same as the Michelin that were on my older Kia suv's.

Holy black Jesus one tire on mine is $300. Hankooks are decent tires. But I will say Michelin are top of the line and if taken care of will last a long time. Sometimes alot longer than others no matter what the others claim as a mileage rating

I got ten years out of the Michelins, I wish I could remember the mileage, but my truck had a five year vacation while I drove a company truck. They had pretty bad dry rot cracks and need replacing even though they still had some tread left.

So far I like the Hankooks, they are quiet and seem to handle well. I got the "Optimo H724" P load rating (1742lbs). Time will tell.

Thanks for the nudge into trying them out. Those LTX Michelins were nice but nearly double the price.

Back
Top Bottom