• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hank's Belts 20% Off Code, New Years Day Only Sale

I've got at least 2 belts from them. Been wearing for the last 5-6 years. Good quality and priced well. They often send emails with discount offers.

received my belt, it's not bad do like the Chicago screws, leather seems quality but the buckle is not great prong has a lot of play on the bar and roller is really loose.

I've been wearing a Hank's belt for a few years. When I'm not at work, I'm carrying a 9mm shield either OWB or in my front pocket. I have to pull my belt tight because I have a severe case of noassatall. Never had a problem with the buckle or with the belt stretching. They're great belts and worth the money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

received my belt, it's not bad do like the Chicago screws, leather seems quality but the buckle is not great prong has a lot of play on the bar and roller is really loose.

In my opinion: When the belt is on and cinched up, neither of those concerns will be an issue.

I ordered a belt. I've been flirting with getting one, might as well start 2020 off right.
Thanks I ordered one and it came in today, but I messed up and ordered mine too wide, called this morning and they have already sending me another and a prepaid package with it to send the other one back, awesome service from these folks. These belts are as said heavy duty and stout. I like it very much.

Back
Top Bottom