• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hansohn brothes ti-rant 45 3 lug adapter

Ironically I was just looking for one today. I bought an old Tirant-9 back about 6-7 years ago. Just bought an HK SP5 this morning to fart around with and it has 3-lug. I was surprised that parts were available for the AAC, so I was skeptical when I saw Hansohn-Brothers has them in stock for like 140. Never heard of Hansohn-Brothers so I researched them and they seem legit.

Thanks. In that case, I went ahead and bought one just now. FYI it's 140 even. No tax & free 1st class shipping.

ACC.png

Thanks. In that case, I went ahead and bought one just now. FYI it's 140 even. No tax & free 1st class shipping.

View attachment 4105665
When they first came out they were $250, to pricey in my book. They have a hell of a spring in them so no worries about it coming loose after you install it on your host firearm.

I met the Hansohn Bros. at a NFA shoot a few years ago here in Georgia. Good guys.

Ironically I was just looking for one today. I bought an old Tirant-9 back about 6-7 years ago. Just bought an HK SP5 this morning to fart around with and it has 3-lug. I was surprised that parts were available for the AAC, so I was skeptical when I saw Hansohn-Brothers has them in stock for like 140. Never heard of Hansohn-Brothers so I researched them and they seem legit.

Back
Top Bottom