• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy Birthday Freddie.........

Was very lucky to see them at Live Aid. One of, if not the very best concert I had ever seen. That’s of course excluding any Iron Maiden concert I’ve ever been too.
Back in 87 I won back stage passes to an Iron Maiden concert in Corpus Christi, TX. I got to meet the band and it was not what I expected. Bruce and the band were very friendly, sober and it was more of a reception atmosphere with food trays, a few hot chicks but not rowdy or over the top. The concert was killer and I had front row. Dickerson is a militaria collector and big history buff.

Back in 87 I won back stage passes to an Iron Maiden concert in Corpus Christi, TX. I got to meet the band and it was not what I expected. Bruce and the band were very friendly, sober and it was more of a reception atmosphere with food trays, a few hot chicks but not rowdy or over the top. The concert was killer and I had front row. Dickerson is a militaria collector and big history buff.
They are a great bunch of guys, met them many times over the years. They keep on rocking and put on the best rock show.

You guys are going to be so jealous. I’m in Las Vegas and going to see Queen in concert tonight!

The wife is a big Adam Lambert fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom