• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy Chemtrails to You

moosensquirrel

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
Interesting, but hardly mind blowing as most boobus americanus minds have already been blown.

I don't doubt that there's something nefarious going on, but what boggles my mind is that the same folks who are responsible for such things have to breathe the same air that the rest of do as do their friends and families.
Who is to say they don’t have an “antidote“ though ?? :confused2:

When most new or rebuilt turbine engines are stored, they use a combination of preservative oils to prevent corrosion of internal parts. While an attempt to flush some engines is made after installation, some engines are just turned over until fuel enters the combustion chamber(s). Until the engine is purged of preservatives, it smokes a lot. That's what's happening here.

I'm not an engineer. Nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn last night. But I did run the 347th Component Repair Squadron Propulsion Branch for a year where we maintained and rebuilt F-16 engines and the APU turbine engines. Plus I spent many more years leading F-15 and F-16 flightline maintenance units.

But God forbid anyone challenge your delusional fantasies.

Pinning on Captain Feb 1989_0002.jpg
Moody F-16 Flightline_0004.jpg
Maintainers.jpg
Iceland_0004.jpg

I’m I don't doubt that there's something nefarious going on, but what boggles my mind is that the same folks who are responsible for such things have to breathe the same air that the rest of do as do their friends and families.This
Not so…
Everyone involved, and all family members associated with the Chemtrail Distribution Program (CDP to insiders) has had a special device implanted in their airway. It filters, removes, and stores the noxious airborne chemicals in a small cartridge located in the colon, that must be changed regularly.

Yep didn’t take the nay sayers but about 4-6 post to show up tell you that your not as smart .. funny thing is I was kid once and never remember seeing THE FOG TRAIL last but a few seconds.. recon what has changed in rebuilding them planes engines?

I don't doubt that there's something nefarious going on, but what boggles my mind is that the same folks who are responsible for such things have to breathe the same air that the rest of do as do their friends and families.
And maybe this is why we don't have any leg room in the passenger cabins anymore - had to make room/weight allowance for those big assed chemical tanks in the cargo hold. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom