• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy Chemtrails to You

That site looks like a teenager put it together. He's all over the place. And he has a massive boner for Trump. I'm all about avoiding MSM but his site falls a little too far on the crazy spectrum.
I'll bet the person who put that site together could care less about Trump. All they care about are the greenbacks. That's the reason for all the clickbait. That person is probably also running Bernie Sanders, AOC and Obama sites. It's all about generating revenue. Same as some of the anti-vax sites. Clicks generate revenue. Sad thing is, some people eat it up. There may be a grain of truth in what they post to their sites, but they're just feeding people what they want to hear.

I'll bet the person who put that site together could care less about Trump. All they care about are the greenbacks. That's the reason for all the clickbait. That person is probably also running Bernie Sanders, AOC and Obama sites. It's all about generating revenue. Same as some of the anti-vax sites. Clicks generate revenue. Sad thing is, some people eat it up. There may be a grain of truth in what they post to their sites, but they're just feeding people what they want to hear.
Dunno about this site, but it reminds me of the hogwash GEOWATCH.ORG was into on Chemtrails before they started in on a plethora of other conspiracy-nut theories.

Yeah that sounds pretty plausible after clicking around and looking at all his clickbait articles and videos. All of them end with a "Please help" section to keep the site running. I'm sure plenty are donating to it too.

7B025531-A618-4D8C-8DF4-297417421848.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom