• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy early birthday to me!!

I used to own 2 nine-foot kayaks back when I owned a pick up truck that I could carry them with.
Just like like Glockgirl, one was a sit-in style and one was a sit-on-top style. They were a lot of fun.

I'd be up for some tubing on a gentle river with no more than a class 2 rapids or a paddling trip (for vessels only, not tubes) on lake Lanier or Allatoona.

I think I could borrow and /or rent a kayak for that day.
I'm in for it!

Ha!! Oh man...idk about that! :shocked:

Regarding "strainers" I've never seen one that completely crosses the river or creek. The most I've seen is 3/4 of the water is blocked/ covered by the downed tree.
But IF I encountered a real strainer that went shore-to-shore, I would NOT get close enough to climb onto it unless I was literally at the shore line, standing on my feet. That's where you climb over or around the obstacle-- not in the water.

Regarding "strainers" I've never seen one that completely crosses the river or creek. The most I've seen is 3/4 of the water is blocked/ covered by the downed tree.
But IF I encountered a real strainer that went shore-to-shore, I would NOT get close enough to climb onto it unless I was literally at the shore line, standing on my feet. That's where you climb over or around the obstacle-- not in the water.
Good point

View attachment 1212796
Wade and I took "PawPaw" to the drive in theater in Tiger last night to see Cars 3 to celebrate Father's Day as well! The 3 of us are blessed to have each other without a doubt!!

I'd watch 2 hours of cars with my grand daughter an daughter at a drive in anytime :0)

IMG_8659.JPG
IMG_8645.JPG
IMG_8665.JPG

Loving the 'yak!!

Back
Top Bottom