• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy Father's Day in Chicago

Crack had ahold of the city back then, but the Midwest brought that meth game hard in the 90-00's...
Yep !

From what I witnessed ,right after the Xtacy wave in 1997-2000 , the Ice Meth hit here say from 2001- 10 real bad but it stays around like crack & powder CC still does.

That hole time from the late 90's - 2010 ish , opiates blew up , then once they cracked down on the Dr's , the cartels had great smuggling routes established & they switched to Heroin as their main $ Maker .

Thanks to the US Govt for the 'War on Drugs ' , heck Nancy Reagan came to my school while I was in the 4th grade , but I still experimented as a teen anyway .

P.S
Alcohol is the true gateway drug. & Leads to domestic violence , & people dying for stupid reasons .

Sry Not trying to hijack the thread , Chi-raq is bad but I was there in 1992 , & felt safe as I could be .

BLM has reportedly been donated approximately $600,000,000 since it's genesis; you are correct, follow the money :nod:
BLM has reported to use only 6% of donations towards their “cause”. They are as corrupt as they come. It’s a matter of time before they are fully exposed

Chi-raq is bad but I was there in 1992 , & felt safe as I could be .
I moved there in '95 and the very first thing I was told by the locals after my relocation was announced, even before moving, was do NOT, under ANY circumstances go to or through the southside. I obliged. The 'news' wasn't really that much different than Atlanta though. Heck they didn't even bother reporting most shootings/murders.

Back
Top Bottom