• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy New Year Giveaway(Free Big Firework)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe no one will enter lol.

Polar attack by world class fireworks($60 value). It’s a 500 gram cake which is the biggest cake a normal consumer can get in America. It has 20 shots, not the biggest of breaks but still neat with some cool effects. Obviously I can’t mail this so you will have to pick up somewhere around Dallas. I have a decent amount of fireworks so thought I’d let one go for New Years. Everyone gets one, you get a second entry if you have a hilarious New Years story. I’ll pick a winner sometime after Christmas so you can have it for New Years.

Edit: I will throw in a couple 60 gram canister shells too(MEGA BOOM!)

Here’s my story: Was shooting fireworks at my buddies house for New Years or 4th and it was in the back yard in the grass. We were shooting a cake, similar to what is in this giveaway. It was a bout a 12 shot cake and the first few shots went off fine, then as we were watching for the next burst in the sky, we heard the shot and burst but it was in the woods behind the house. The cake had tipped over and shot the next shot in the neighbors yard and then rotated and shot the next shot back at us. That shot happened to go through the kitchen window, hit his dad in the shoulder and landed in the sink and blew up slinging soot all over the ceiling. He came out screaming and yelling no more fireworks at this house! He had a welt on his shoulder that looked like he got hit by a paintball. when he calmed down he said “Hey, at least I didn’t spill my tea!” The next day we went to Home Depot to get the repairs lol.

In !!!!

boom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom