• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Harley-Davidson BIKER’s, Are They from Another Planet? lol

Man, you two have some throwback mug-shots ! Talking about marrying up?? I think both of yall did…..even if you didnt keep em !! :laugh: Hermit , that is a cool pic for sure…. And Lostchild looks like a straightup hippie !!:dance: Both of yall got some cool bikes though…..i will have to find some of my old pics then try to take pics of them with the iPad camera , i guess that is pretty much what yall did ?
Cool old pics, both of yall. I think you both know i am just giving you crud , right ? That’s ok, i expect retribution when i finally get some of mine put up ! Lol.
14917AAF-4DFE-4B71-B902-64259F3B258B.jpeg
Couple of my Boys back when. That 2001 Roadglide was probably my favorite ever?

Gorgeous bikes …… and kids too ! Lol. Those year RoadGlides were nice…. I think one my fav was Dad’s old ElectraGlide - late 70’s edition. I was always too young to ride it and got rid of it before my time.
Mine was an ’87 Soft- Butt ….. then the best ridding one was a 91 GOLDWING Deluxe - that thing rode like a Lincoln Town car !! Lol. Most comfortable cruiser i ever even sat on . My ole lady and me put a few miles on that one! It was like every weekend that we did not have our daughter with us we were riding….

Good times !

Back
Top Bottom