• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Harley Davidson......lesson learned today

So this morning at 930am called Southern Devil HD in Cartersville and told the gentleman I needed some tires and an oil change, asked me if I'd like it done today. I said sure if you can and he responded by telling me to bring it in around 1130 which I did. Went to the desk and informed them of my appointment and he said to pull the bike in. Went to the parking lot and fired it up and he raised the service door so I pulled it in, turned it off and went to get off the bike and he yelled at me " What year is that !" so I responded 1990, his response was " We don't touch anything older than a 1998 " I asked even just for tires ? Nope sorry nothing below a 1998. Found that kinda odd but I guess that's the way the Dealership works.
So now I'm here back in Rome and have to find someone that'll put tires on a 1990 Harley. Better break put the Yellow Pages and Google.
If any of y'all know of some place please don't hesitate to respond and I'll ride up to an hour from Rome. LOL I need the riding practice !!

Your money ain't good enough for them I guess :noidea:

This is my 1st Harley and everyone I talk to over the past year said EVO best motor, carb over fuel injected
And I'm very happy with the bike. Planning on getting a bigger one next year so wife will be a little more comfortable and able to ride longer than 2hrs without getting numb butt. I will be sticking with the Evo motor again.

This is my 1st Harley and everyone I talk to over the past year said EVO best motor, carb over fuel injected
And I'm very happy with the bike. Planning on getting a bigger one next year so wife will be a little more comfortable and able to ride longer than 2hrs without getting numb butt. I will be sticking with the Evo motor again.
Have you looked at these seats: www.corbin.com

219_1t.jpg

It has the gunfighter and lady seat already on it

Back
Top Bottom