• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Harley Davidson......lesson learned today

Jdub cycles in Rockmart. Fellows name is Jason. He just bought the old Lamar's outdoor store and turned it I to his new shop.

I am the Sales Manager at Frazier's Harley Davidson in Buford if there is anything i can ever do to help out just give me a call. We do work on the older bikes infact i am a Evo/shovel/panhead guy myself. We actually have a tech that specializes in working on pre twin cam bikes. We should have the tires in stock and are very fair as well as reliable. If i can help anyone here with anything to do with Harley Davidson contact me at 770-945-6011 ask for Justin

There used to be a place in Lilburn/Norcross area called Old Dude Cycles, and BIKER13 BIKER13 probably remembers Southern Cycle in Buford. Not sure if either are still around. Those guys could wrench.

Old dudes is still around. Went over there the other day and got a complete cloth wiring harness and floorboard mounts for a panhead. He has so many awesome parts! Some of the stealerships will still work on older bikes but they still want too much for anything they do. Buy yourself a genuine Harley manual for whatever bike you have and do the work yourself. The Harley manuals are superb and these bikes are easy as can be to work on. I mean, they are glorified lawnmower engines after all. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom