• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Harold's Pawn Kennesaw has AK, SKS,& AR Mags $20-25

They suck. I had a gun transferred to them and they ran a NICS check on me when i have a valid permit and I got denied. Long story short, I had to get the gun sent back on my dime and sent to another ffl on my dime. I went thru the denied process with nics and 7 months later, I get a letter saying "I am eligible". Pretty much nics ****ed up and denied me. Anyways I don't recommend them but I like to thank them because if it wasn't for them, I would never knew about Cherokee gun and pawn.

Harold's is having a going - out -of -business sale.
Everything in the store is being sold 50% off the current price tag.
All the guns are gone already, but they have some mags, holsters, a couple scopes, a bit of ammo, etc.
And lots of tools, sports equipment, electronics, etc. It is, after all, a pawn shop too.

There's a really nice high-tech modern geometry bow there that feels great to draw. I think it's got 80/20 letoff. That's only $150.

They have some aftermarket mags (Butler Creek? Not sure of brand) for the Ruger 10/22 or Charger for only $12.50. That's for a brand-new 25-round mag. They have more than a dozen of those, new in factory packaging.

This place will close for good Saturday after lunch, but most of the stuff may be gone in the next 48 hours.
The store, and the buildings next to it, will be torn down to make room for some new trendy housing development.
Harold's will not be opening at any other location-- they'll be gone for good, after 20+ years in Kennesaw.

Harold's is having a going - out -of -business sale.
Everything in the store is being sold 50% off the current price tag.
All the guns are gone already, but they have some mags, holsters, a couple scopes, a bit of ammo, etc.
And lots of tools, sports equipment, electronics, etc. It is, after all, a pawn shop too.

There's a really nice high-tech modern geometry bow there that feels great to draw. I think it's got 80/20 letoff. That's only $150.

They have some aftermarket mags (Butler Creek? Not sure of brand) for the Ruger 10/22 or Charger for only $12.50. That's for a brand-new 25-round mag. They have more than a dozen of those, new in factory packaging.

This place will close for good Saturday after lunch, but most of the stuff may be gone in the next 48 hours.
The store, and the buildings next to it, will be torn down to make room for some new trendy housing development.
Harold's will not be opening at any other location-- they'll be gone for good, after 20+ years in Kennesaw.

Go figure. Another couple 100 people living right on top of each other in downtown Kennesaw.

One of the sons was/is a pretty nice guy and Daryl the mother was/is great.

Hope for them they owned the building and will be getting the money from the sale.

Back
Top Bottom