• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

If you want to hear something funny look up Ron White on Michael Jackson On YouTube. I would post it but the language is coarse and I got a warning last week on a very vanilla post.
You got CENSORED on ODT?
No way?!?!?

comeere little boy,
have a seat buddy.gif

I despise Micky Dees. Truly hate it. I would take my youngest brother's kids though if that's what they wanted. At the Rocky Creek Rd McD's, there was a creepy, smelly (strong BO) old man going around to ONLY those tables with preteens and he'd invite himself to sit down and chat up mom and the kid(s). I mean I got skeeved.

Anyway, he sidles over to our table and when he opened his mouth I pulled up my shirt to show him I was armed and I said, "Uhn uhn. Keep steppin'."

He quickly walked/shuffled away.

Creep.
Big as you are and he sat down?
He was wanting to die!

Had a neighbor that was an unconvicted predator. Several times young men came to our house late at night saying he had picked them up in Atlanta and promised them jobs, when they got to his house the job was not what they expected.
He bumped my car from behind one night and possibly attempted to abduct me when I was 17. I was not the timid young man he was accustomed to dealing and he was injured, severely according to him. I think he pulled something with another wrong person not too long after that. He was found dead alone in his car after it went down an embankment.
He was also a preacher at a church for church for disadvantaged people.
I think predators were more common before there was easy access to notional records of charges and convictions.

I really don't know if I've ever experienced that or not. Only thing that comes to mind at the moment is when I was 18 a good friend of mine that was more like an older brother to me bought a 7 night cruise for the 2 of us as a graduation present for me. We went to the Bahamas and at some point we were in a store and a gorgeous light skinned bohemian girl smiled and waved at me. I'm talking Beyoncé in her prime. I looked alright as a young man, but I was self aware enough to know she was well out of my league. She appeared to be one of the employees at the store and before I walked up she was standing with 2 other large muscular men that appeared to be employees as well. Now I know it's just a smile and a wave, but it was more flirtatious than that. I smiled and wave back. She spoke, I spoke (nothing other than casual basice conversation). So it doesn't get weird until I walk out. Me and my buddy are 10 feet out the door and this large bohemian gentleman (one of the previously mentioned 2) comes running out and says "HEY, She really likes you! She wanted me to come get the address of where you were staying and she will come by after her shift." Aside from her being way out of my league, something just felt off about it. He was very persistent and when I declined to say he seemed annoyed or angered by it. He continued to persist. I even told him I had a girlfriend and he said "she just wants to keep you company while you're on the island, then you can go back home to your girlfriend." By this point I'm getting agitated. At some point my friend steps in and just says let's go, then as he's walking me away with the man still talking, more boisterous by this point, my friend says "ignore him, just keep walking. I think it's a setup."

Who knows? Maybe they were all scheming and preying on ignorant tourists. Then again maybe I was a lot better looking than I realized back then . Either way, still happy I said no. I'm alive, still have both kidneys, and have been married for nearly 20 years now to the girlfriend I told him I had back then.

In Germany in about 1988-90 I had a good friend that somehow attracted the attention of some Romani Gypsies. One young girl was all over him at a local fall festival (like a local October Fest), and kept trying to pull him away from us.

Sounds good for a young man right? Well, every time I looked there was a whole bunch of them lurking in the only black shadows where she was leading him.
That's probably how I'm gonna end up missing.

From personal experience. I stopped at Walmart one night years ago and two guys came up to my car before I got out claiming they were there to repo my car. One dude was laid up over my hood with papers in his hands. With my gun next to me I said yeah, ok. Started my car and left. It was weird, but I think they were playing some prank.

Back
Top Bottom