• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

We were at Disney World years ago and Cinderella smiled at me. I felt like it was more than a friendly smile. I told my wife about the smile and that she now has some competition. Wife immediately said it was a sympathy smile.
At least you survived the next 48 hours…. Lol

Grew up in Savannah in my early teen years. Mid to late ’50s. Must have been the pedophile capital of the world back then (May still be?). You couldn’t go into a restroom, movie, or ride a bus without being propositioned by some pedo. Practically had to fight some of them off, they were so insistent. Probably got hit on hundreds of times.
When school got out, they cruised the street in their cars like a pack if sharks circling trying to pick up some naive kid.
Some of the seniors on the football team would go turkey hunting when they wanted some easy cash. Put a decoy on the street and when he was picked up, follow them ‘til they parked, then rush in and beat the crap out of the pedo, trash his vehicle and rip him off. Back in those days, a police report would have got the gay another azz-whuppin’, so there was no danger there.
Lived close to downtown when I was 13-15 years old, used to walk to the movies. Going home after dark, had to walk through a few squares, they were always full of gobblers. Sometimes they’d block your path and not let you pass trying to talk you up. I learned to carry a switchblade in my hand, the sound of the blade flipping open always cleared my way.
I have learned to co-exist with gay people, but will always have a hatred for pedos.

Biden laugh.gif

I really don't know if I've ever experienced that or not. Only thing that comes to mind at the moment is when I was 18 a good friend of mine that was more like an older brother to me bought a 7 night cruise for the 2 of us as a graduation present for me. We went to the Bahamas and at some point we were in a store and a gorgeous light skinned bohemian girl smiled and waved at me. I'm talking Beyoncé in her prime. I looked alright as a young man, but I was self aware enough to know she was well out of my league. She appeared to be one of the employees at the store and before I walked up she was standing with 2 other large muscular men that appeared to be employees as well. Now I know it's just a smile and a wave, but it was more flirtatious than that. I smiled and wave back. She spoke, I spoke (nothing other than casual basice conversation). So it doesn't get weird until I walk out. Me and my buddy are 10 feet out the door and this large bohemian gentleman (one of the previously mentioned 2) comes running out and says "HEY, She really likes you! She wanted me to come get the address of where you were staying and she will come by after her shift." Aside from her being way out of my league, something just felt off about it. He was very persistent and when I declined to say he seemed annoyed or angered by it. He continued to persist. I even told him I had a girlfriend and he said "she just wants to keep you company while you're on the island, then you can go back home to your girlfriend." By this point I'm getting agitated. At some point my friend steps in and just says let's go, then as he's walking me away with the man still talking, more boisterous by this point, my friend says "ignore him, just keep walking. I think it's a setup."

Who knows? Maybe they were all scheming and preying on ignorant tourists. Then again maybe I was a lot better looking than I realized back then . Either way, still happy I said no. I'm alive, still have both kidneys, and have been married for nearly 20 years now to the girlfriend I told him I had back then.
Your story remotely reminds me of encounters I & a friend had in PC Beach Spring Break's late 1980's , 2 times I was walking the 7+ miles back to my friends condo from Club Leva (actually partying behind the Summit Condo ) being 16-17 yo ; 2 time
s I was approached by a Mini Van then 1 time a car full of Blatantly Gay guys & they were dying to "Give me a ride " I always refused then walked the rest of the way on the Beach to the Condo , Then my fiend told me he was picked up by a guy (to give him a ride to his hotel ) & was driven out to the middle of no-where & asked to do nasty favors , he refused the had to walk \ find his way back to the beach , it was some 15-20 miles as he said , (he was a big drinker like me but added (Crank ) was involved in his situation as well.

I went on a Cruse to the Bahamas in Oct 1992 it was great until the night's stay over in the Bahamas , I drank a Liter of Jack Daniels the left with a cool Waiter to go to a bar on the Island ....I recall ordering a Red Stripe & recall nothing after that + I was the only white guy in that bar as I recall .....woke up on the ship the next morning (i lost my boarding ID so I don't know how I was able to return to the ship (guess it was the Waiter ) well that night we went to the bar & I saw the waiter & he refused to serve me saying I was crazy & wanted to fight the whole bar the night before . That was scary + embarrassing & who knows without that guy Id likely be , dead or missing . Thinking back my Buddy who I lost track of ended up at a Crack house or alike & he stated there were guys with guns & other guys giving sexual favors to others but left his story at that , I always wondered if there was more to his story but ???

Crazy times , I'm glad I made it through .

I stopped at an atm at an hour I shouldn’t be and there was no one there

A car drove by several times and then pulled in

I should have ran at that moment but I had my gun on me

They pulled in and two fellas came hastily out of the car towards me in baggy white shirts

I pulled up my shirt and put my gun on my Glock and they turned around and hastily got back into the vehicle and pulled off fast ( they got within 10 feet of me)

They were def there to rob me

Back
Top Bottom