• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

I had some things happen, won’t get into them here. Our 1st cousin, Debbie Lynn Randall, who had lived with us for 2 years, was abducted from right in front of their home in Cobb County. It was January, 1972 and she was only 9 years old. Her and my sister were almost twins and best friends. Some volunteer searchers from Ga Tech I believe found her body 3 weeks later somewhere around the Windy Hill exit off of I75. She had been raped and strangled. They’ve never solved her murder. Still gives me chills. Some of you older gentleman may remember.

Oh my Lord! That is horrible! God bless you and your family!

Damn that’s crazy you aren’t exactly small or look like a easy target. Be careful putting your gun on your Glock it could backfire :boink:
Lmao
Wrote that after one drink
Light WEIGHT

Attachments

• D4AC46F7-86E2-4ADC-8E18-6574379EE075.jpeg
    D4AC46F7-86E2-4ADC-8E18-6574379EE075.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 18
This reminded of a time back in Utah when I started my first big boy job. It was in a place called West Valley. Where a lot of the gang activity was at the time. I was stuck in traffic on my way home. Gridlocked traffic. All of a sudden I see someone crouched down sneaking alongside the cars. Mother****er chose me of all people to reach in and grab at. I assume he was either high as hell or trying to rob me. I had nowhere to go. Blocked on all sides by cars. My brain decided for me that the quickest action was to grab that ****ers arm and pull him toward me. Sounds counterintuitive doesn't it? Well unless someone is bent over, that action will fold you like an accordion between the door frame. Dude crumpled to the ground like a sack of fresh Idaho potatoes. Someone hollered at a cop a few cars ahead. Gave a police report, dip**** got hauled away in an ambulance cuffed to the stretcher. Never saw a gun, wasn't about to find out.

LOL. Did they ever make any other colors, besides rust? Just of kicks I did a "Duck Duck Go" image search: most of the modern panel vans are white. And don't they all have a luggage or ladder rack on top? I suppose every time I see one now I think "predator" and watch it closely.
My oldest daughter has always called them child molester vans. She doesn't think they can be used for anything else. I've got a friend who is a plumber that she doesn't like to be around just because of his van. :D

Back
Top Bottom