• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

Welllllllllllllll there was this one trade where he offered me ice cream and wanted me to undress and look at the Glock in his Van, but I wasn't going to fall for that twice :rolleyes:

It’s ok you’re among friends you can admit you had fun the first time :pound:

Yes. We had a guy in our neighborhood convicted of child molestation. Brad Poole in Savannah. He lived on Bradley Point Rd. Sometime late ‘80s he tried to get my and my friend Lee to see a ’fort’ in the woods. After about 20 yards in something seemed really creepy, even to a a 10 year old. We got the hell out quickly and ran to my friends house since his parents were home. Thank god we ran out when we did. He was convicted 2 years later. Got out of prison and did it again.

He lived with his parents at the time. Their house was burned down shortly before his arrest. Claimed his lawnmower backfired and started the fire in the garage. Too bad he wasn’t in it. Our neighborhood was pretty large on Whitemarsh Island. I have no doubt he preyed on kids for years in there.

Since he’s the only child molester I actually know, I occasionally search the offender registry to see where he is. Last I checked he’s in Kingsland Ga. So if you know that piece of ****, well, now you know.

Yes. We had a guy in our neighborhood convicted of child molestation. Brad Poole in Savannah. He lived on Bradley Point Rd. Sometime late ‘80s he tried to get my and my friend Lee to see a ’fort’ in the woods. After about 20 yards in something seemed really creepy, even to a a 10 year old. We got the hell out quickly and ran to my friends house since his parents were home. Thank god we ran out when we did. He was convicted 2 years later. Got out of prison and did it again.

He lived with his parents at the time. Their house was burned down shortly before his arrest. Claimed his lawnmower backfired and started the fire in the garage. Too bad he wasn’t in it. Our neighborhood was pretty large on Whitemarsh Island. I have no doubt he preyed on kids for years in there.

Since he’s the only child molester I actually know, I occasionally search the offender registry to see where he is. Last I checked he’s in Kingsland Ga. So if you know that piece of ****, well, now you know.
I like your style man.

Watching a show currently Killer Siblings. 4 murders in a few hours in 1990 I believe, Coweta Co. guess what they were in a white van
Ah the ubiquitous white van..... Chariot of choice for pedophiles, rapists, kidnappers, bank robbers, drug dealers, and a host of other ner'do-wells...

Had my oldest son at the Flowery Branch Home depot five/six years ago. Noticed this dude almost immediately mirroring my son and staring at him. Stepped through the middle aisle and he about ran into me. I asked politely if he would like me to end his day early?
In his most honest quivering pedo voice he said no I would not. Keep your kids close these maggots are everywhere

Back
Top Bottom