• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

This is why a character like Dexter should exist in reality. Work behind the scenes cleaning up the scourge of society.

Child molesters/murderers deserve no rights or freedoms and once convicted should have arms, legs and genitals removed. Death is too easy for these ****ers. Strip them of any function and drop them off somewhere remote to fend for themselves as an oval shaped unic.
You mean Dexter isn't real?

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

AA2EE63B-031E-411A-88D7-0B04896C3909.jpeg

Had 40 acres on the Hillsboro River in Tampa. The 1/4 mile dirt driveway had 10 do not enter signs, no trespass, etc. I was naked in the kitchen and watched a white car roll up and case the house. 3 guys sat there for 5 minutes. I picked up a rifle and walked up to the car yelling “I know y’all want to rob my house and if it ever did get hit ima find you and kill you all”. Walked around and got the tag. The guys slowly drove away and hopefully never pulled that **** again. Damn baby seat in rear too.
House burnt to the ground years later but I was long gone. Good times. Naked and crazy!
Lol a naked man coming out of a kitchen door definitely makes people reconsider coming to your house. Ask the Jehovah witnesses, haven't seen them since.

Had 40 acres on the Hillsboro River in Tampa. The 1/4 mile dirt driveway had 10 do not enter signs, no trespass, etc. I was naked in the kitchen and watched a white car roll up and case the house. 3 guys sat there for 5 minutes. I picked up a rifle and walked up to the car yelling “I know y’all want to rob my house and if it ever did get hit ima find you and kill you all”. Walked around and got the tag. The guys slowly drove away and hopefully never pulled that **** again. Damn baby seat in rear too.
House burnt to the ground years later but I was long gone. Good times. Naked and crazy!
You will be easy to spot at the next meet & greet…."

Back
Top Bottom