• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone besides me never owned a Glock?

Never thought I would but a buddy of mind needed some cash for another pistol and he sold me a Glock 22. I think it's a Gen 1 with the Miami Police Dept logo on it which I thought that was cool since I'm from Miami. The LEO bought it 1 month before he retired so it has been shot very little. Iv'e shot it and I was quite impressed. Going to keep this for a Truck and boat gun. Price was right $300

Never owned one. They don't feel quite right for my hand. Almost got the 43 but the Sheild beat it out in a side by side comparison for me. I do like the reliability reputation, but so far I only seem to break rifles. My pistols have all been good to go.

I don't follow the trends , :hand:
In high school ,everybody had Camros, I had a Monte Carlo (72') (loved that car)
At the Hunting Camp everybody had 44 mags, I had a 41 mag. ( man I wish I still had that one ! )(S&W 657)
Have now S&W 645, 5906, ( S.S. goodness ) and S&W 9mm Shield for EDC and LIKE it & them very much !

But to each their own, like others have said, go to a gun range - rent one or so - and try them out.
Me personally , I would't have one unless someone just gave me one. (Hint Hint anybody Ha Ha) :D

Back
Top Bottom