• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone bought from X-Treme lately?

I have called them a few times with issues. Those conversations led me to seek another source. Everglades ammo has been a great replacement for plated. They ship quick and only take a few days to get to Georgia.

I started buying Berrys from Midway. Price is pretty close - I buy in bulk when they go on sale. If you couple it up when they have free shipping, you still get free shipping even though they say the product is not eligible. I am waiting on 4000 9mm and 45ACP now. People have complained about packaging but I have yet to have a problem. Shipping is very fast your not waiting a month for your order like an xtreme sale. I like the xtreme bullets and used them for a couple years but the whole bankruptcy thing along with slow, slow shipping has me somewhere else now.

I managed to score some Berrys on a Black Friday sale 15% off.
Always free shipping at the Bmfg website.

Also trying my first projectiles from Delta P.
got some .38 BBWC for a great price; hope i like them......

I have called them a few times with issues. Those conversations led me to seek another source. Everglades ammo has been a great replacement for plated. They ship quick and only take a few days to get to Georgia.

I will have to give Everglade a try...
Have you ever used their coated bullets on a Glock?

The main reason I go plated is due to the octagonal rifling.
it would be nice to be able to go back to lead in everything...

I will have to give Everglade a try...
Have you ever used their coated bullets on a Glock?

The main reason I go plated is due to the octagonal rifling.
it would be nice to be able to go back to lead in everything...
I have not tried the coated from Everglades. Their plated make up 5-10% of my reloads. The other 90-95% is coated from acme bullet company. They are super nice and ship fast and have discount codes etc. I shoot acme in my revolvers and my glocks.

Back
Top Bottom