• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone else's ignore list grown...

im like 95% sure i got this **** back in december. a bunch of people got something similar if not the same thing (as it happens, every year)

havent been that sick in a few years and was exactly what was described (*****ing chest cough mostly with a 36 hour fever + chills and aches)
I've heard a good few people with the same claim

Only by 1 so far. The amount of zero feedback users sending lowball offers is epic though. I just send back a "no thanks" and move on.

im like 95% sure i got this **** back in december. a bunch of people got something similar if not the same thing (as it happens, every year)

havent been that sick in a few years and was exactly what was described (*****ing chest cough mostly with a 36 hour fever + chills and aches)

Took my daughter to urgent care because her cough wasn't going away, she had chest congestion, throwing up and couldn't eat for days. Doctor diagnosed severe upper respiratory infection but not flu. Gave her breathing treatments and told her to take plenty of fluids. She got it from my wife who was essentially immobile for 2 weeks and when she was up it hurt to breath, she was steadily fatigued and she had a cough for almost two months. I had the least of it with a sore throat for 3-4 days. That was from November to December. Now that its publicized and we are supposed to be high risk none of the three of us have caught it again.

Took my daughter to urgent care because her cough wasn't going away, she had chest congestion, throwing up and couldn't eat for days. Doctor diagnosed severe upper respiratory infection but not flu. Gave her breathing treatments and told her to take plenty of fluids. She got it from my wife who was essentially immobile for 2 weeks and when she was up it hurt to breath, she was steadily fatigued and she had a cough for almost two months. I had the least of it with a sore throat for 3-4 days. That was from November to December. Now that its publicized and we are supposed to be high risk none of the three of us have caught it again.
dude that is exactly my symptoms

woke up on a sunday morning (like 2:00 am) before christmas to go to a party that evening, had a cough. throughout party felt progressively worse and isolated myself to the car basically when i arrived ( didnt want friends and family to get it) got home and slept for 14 hours mixed with chills, sweats, fever, and aches. had i known i was coming down with it like that i would have stayed home altogether. went to urgent care after 6 days of coughing (fever had been gone 5 days or so) and they put me on a nebulizer (first time ever on one of those) and gave me a steroid pack, z pack i think, and an inhaler. kicked it 4 days after using that stuff. it held on long, did not want to let go

no one at the party caught it. my mother did (she is in her 70s) and kicked it with less trouble than i had. my czech buddy i saw back in december said he got sick in mid january a week and a half after returning from US

this is by no means concrete evidence but im thinking this has been here the whole time

That is true (and likely the vast minority), and coughing on produce at grocery stores (heard a story of having to throw away $30k in produce). But to say that someone who goes in public and comes home where they possibly communicate the virus to someone is a killer (and by intent, purposeful and willfully spreading the virus), is grossly overstated.
Just for the hell of it...lots of story's like this out there
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article241837201.html
Jonathan%20Dechoudens%20(pb).jpg

Jonathan Dechoudens of Grapevine is accused of telling a Grapevine police officer he had coronavirus and then coughing in the officer’s face. Courtesy: Grapevine police

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/...t-tarrant/article241837201.html#storylink=cpy

[
dude that is exactly my symptoms

woke up on a sunday morning (like 2:00 am) before christmas to go to a party that evening, had a cough. throughout party felt progressively worse and isolated myself to the car basically when i arrived ( didnt want friends and family to get it) got home and slept for 14 hours mixed with chills, sweats, fever, and aches. had i known i was coming down with it like that i would have stayed home altogether. went to urgent care after 6 days of coughing (fever had been gone 5 days or so) and they put me on a nebulizer (first time ever on one of those) and gave me a steroid pack, z pack i think, and an inhaler. kicked it 4 days after using that stuff. it held on long, did not want to let go

no one at the party caught it. my mother did (she is in her 70s) and kicked it with less trouble than i had. my czech buddy i saw back in december said he got sick in mid january a week and a half after returning from US

this is by no means concrete evidence but im thinking this has been here the whole time

Maybe youll get Covid -19 too. Sounds like you have puny immune system.
At least then you wont be a mall ninja talking crap. Be sure to let us know what its like.

I usually reserve my ignore list for people that i see intentionally screw someone over ..... like dropping a deal because you got a better offer.....Or just not show up and not have a valid excuse/lie .....things like that.
Albeit i have put a couple of folks on ignore over religious debates before. There are some things i just cannot stand to read. Those that would troll another person using religion are just blasphemous to me.
I have not put anyone on ignore since this virus has started.... i dont think.
Well apparently you're doing it wrong and you're supposed to put people on ignore who don't agree with you to protect your bubble.
I don't have an ignore list. Years ago I had a couple people on it but then forgot why. Or, maybe I just got over it.

Back
Top Bottom