• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone shot a Omega 9k and Ti-Rant 9 Side by Side?

ocean_glocker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
I have a Ti-Rant 9 which has been awesome, but with a Scorpion form 1 in the works I'm tempted by the 9k... But how much suppression am I gonna lose for the short can cool factor? I have a SiCo Hybrid coming too, but its close in size to the tirant... someone tell me that I'm not missing out....

I have a Ti-Rant 9 which has been awesome, but with a Scorpion form 1 in the works I'm tempted by the 9k... But how much suppression am I gonna lose for the short can cool factor? I have a SiCo Hybrid coming too, but its close in size to the tirant... someone tell me that I'm not missing out....

Look at the the Griffin Revolution Series and the Obsidian. Both can be converted to a K configuration from your standard length and you can easily flow back and forth between the two lengths.

I have the Tirant 9S and love it. It's super light and still quiet. I'm looking forward to putting it on an AR9 pistol soon. Need to find an upper first though. I'd love to do a comparison one day with the fullsize Tirant 9 and Omega 9K just to hear the difference.

Back
Top Bottom