• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has Prepping Slowed or Intensified ?

C ountry

Default rank <1500 posts
Old but still Bold, CSA Blood
1   0
Reaction score
Just wondering how others feel about things. Have you increased your prep lately or backed off? Can you say why you did either? I don't know why I've Intensified my own preps but I have stored more lately, especially food.

Zoom out a bit to take a look at the wish list of the left, and plan accordingly. Here's what they're quickly moving toward.

1. Federalizing the police force. They are using BLM to whip up anti-cop sentiment so they can get the public approval necessary to pull power from the local and state level and hand it over to those with tighter reins. There are too many sheriffs and le that are strict consitutionalists and won't stand for civil rights infringement. They want that gone. Ever wonder why the left let's BLM run rampant and control the "mostly peaceful" story line? Hint: It ain't because they like black folks.

2. Restricting and squelching speech. Conservative speech is practically banned from YouTube, FB, IG and many other public type utilities. Want to question the legitimacy of the last election? Guess what, you can't on these platforms....sound a bit gestapo-ish?

3. Eliminating privately held firearms. It's no secret why they want this to happen. It's the same reason they don't want police power at the local level.

Back
Top Bottom