• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has Prepping Slowed or Intensified ?

I have nothing, won't ever have anything, so don't worry about coming to take my stuff unless you just like the smell of a rotting corpse in an empty house cause I'll have been dead after day 2 of the chaos. If you came to just poke my carcass with a stick don't bother bringing any weapons because you will face no resistance as there is nothing to protect and no one to defend the nothing that's there.

Might as well head to the lake where all the guns got sunk by all the dudes with those T-shirts advertising where they lost their stash.

Well soon all cops will probably go on strike nationwide... good idea to add a bit more food to the list.
Not to sound racist, but if it does so be it. If you have seen what has been happening all white officers are getting replaced by black officers. Every time a white police chief gets fired are quite s He are she is quickly replaced by a black one... it is a complete white wash.

Any predictions of the next doomsday?:becky::becky::becky::boink:
I remember before December 25 2012, folks went crazy. I bet a lot of you still have stuff from that time...
4A682306-52AB-4FE9-8991-C35A798CE289.gif

I've slowed down. I'm pretty comfy where I am, honestly. I know you can never have too much "insert whatever here" but I have water collection and filtration, food and ways to grow more, and more ammo than I could really use in a lifetime.

I need to get into rechargeable batteries and stuff like that, but I need that for the house anyway

Back
Top Bottom