• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has there ever been a bad BBQ joint thread here?

Can you believe those Alabama folks been eatin' that garbage for 110 years?
Seems to me that people in Alabama don't know much about good BBQ to begin with so maybe they don't know any better? I mean, come on...their white sauce? You put mayonaisse on BBQ and you are out of the will. Same as ketchup on a hot dog.

Of course, I did grow up putting vinegar on mine, so people might think I'm weird, too. But they don't speak Gullah and I do.

Seems to me that people in Alabama don't know much about good BBQ to begin with so maybe they don't know any better? I mean, come on...their white sauce? You put mayonaisse on BBQ and you are out of the will. Same as ketchup on a hot dog.

Of course, I did grow up putting vinegar on mine, so people might think I'm weird, too. But they don't speak Gullah and I do.
Putting mayo on bbq should be a capital offense.

Rib lickers in glasgow, Kentucky is one of the worst barbecue places I've ever had. Plus it was terribly over priced. Their prices were "market rate" according to them for ribs. Half rack meal was nearly $30. There is some pretty crummy places out around Warrenton, Gibson, and Thomson. I have yet to find a good place put that way when I'm at the hunting club. Alot of folks also talk about how good Holcomb's in Greensboro is, I don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom