• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has this happen to anybody else?

One year we decided to hunt on some friends lease as a guests (2 of us) on the way in to camp night before we hit a doe with the truck....pretty decent mama.
Got settled, sleep, up to hunt....i shot 2 small-med one 4 pt one 5pt skinny.
Saturday night cleaning.
Rode out sunday morn hit a 6pt buck with push bar. Truck 2 , me 2, camp emcee 1....eveyone else pissed.

One year we decided to hunt on some friends lease as a guests (2 of us) on the way in to camp night before we hit a doe with the truck....pretty decent mama.
Got settled, sleep, up to hunt....i shot 2 small-med one 4 pt one 5pt skinny.
Saturday night cleaning.
Rode out sunday morn hit a 6pt buck with push bar. Truck 2 , me 2, camp emcee 1....eveyone else pissed.
I bet y’all didn’t get invited back. Lol

as many Does that are around here
it easy to get 2 or 3 at the same sitting
lay the largest one down with a neck or head shot and the others will come back to investigate

local Game Warden (he lives and hunts across the road from me) has asked all the properties owners to take as many Does as they can around here
there are just too many, he estimates a 15:1 ratio

the skinning pole is close by in the back yard
and always a short drag with the 4 wheeler

20171110_092816.jpg

IMG950006.jpg
20171110_090624.jpg

as many Does that are around here
it easy to get 2 or 3 at the same sitting
lay the largest one down with a neck or head shot and the others will come back to investigate

local Game Warden (he lives and hunts across the road from me) has asked all the properties owners to take as many Does as they can around here
there are just too many, he estimates a 15:1 ratio

the skinning pole is close by in the back yard
and always a short drag with the 4 wheeler

View attachment 2265043

View attachment 2265038 View attachment 2265044
Shoot yeah

I killed three deer at 200 yards all heart shots. Shot the first thought I missed and the other two stood there so I shot the second and thought I missed again. So I went ahead and shot the third. Found all three of them within 15 yards of where they were shot.

Back
Top Bottom