• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hate to ask but think I need my prayer warriors!

Prayers sent for you and your wife TommyT TommyT ! I hate to hear/read this for anyone . I am hoping you two are somewhat better and on the upswing of getting better !
Good luck !

hands 1.png

I feel selfish asking for prayers for myself but sure would appreciate help from my Prayer Warriors out there. I came down with COVID Friday. From stories I have heard, it was no worse than the flu and sometimes not even as bad so I figured I could tough it out for few days and be fine. My case has become far more severe than any flu I have ever experienced which may be due to my age and pre-existing lung disease. I feel I may be getting worse instead of better.

In the first 4 days, the pain in my swollen throat, painful coughing, fever and migraine level headaches, caused me to be unable to eat or sleep. I may have averaged 4-6 hours total in sleep over 4 days. It hurts so much to swallow I can’t eat. My breathing is shallow and my chest hurts. I am now unable to speak. It got so bad that stronger COVID medicine was delivered to my home Tuesday night. Seems like its getting worse instead of better so any prayers would be appreciated to get this big ole Cry Baby feeling better. I used to think I was tougher than this but getting scary now. Thanks
Prayers your way Brother. I pray you heal up quickly. I’m sick as a dog right now too…

Back
Top Bottom