• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hate to ask but think I need my prayer warriors!

My prayers are with you, TommyT. Covid ain’t no joke. The monoclonal antibodies knocked it out of me and both my parents, who are close to 80. This was in October of last year. I consider them a public service announcement, but I’m not sure if they are still available. You have about a 10 day window for them to be effective, so, not a doctor here, but you should definitely go to the ER asap. I know it is a such a drag, especially while you are already down, but you really need to go. Again my prayers for your speedy recovery. Get well!

Asking for prayers when you're sick and an oppressed state is nothing to be selfish about. In fact it shows a healthy faith in God and his followers. That is to be commended my friend and I've already said a short prayer and I will say another and another until you are in good health. Stay strong in the faith and you can beat this.

UPDATE- went to Urgent care and was given 6 medicines. The strong COVID medicine they gave me is Monuviravir. No one had it in stock in every pharmacy in our county. It took 2 days to find it in another county and Walgreens was the only pharmacy that searched, found it, and delivered it to my home at night! Started taking it Wednesday night and now my entire back is covered in a red itchy rash so told to STOP.

Still cant speak and feel like a truck hit me and my head bounced off concrete! I finally had an egg and piece of toast yesterday and a bowl of soup last night so I take that as a positive!!

I am so sorry I haven’t felt up to responding to every wonderful post I see this morning but please know it touches my heart and most appreciated!! Since everyone started praying for me, I was finally able to eat. Nothing better than prayer!

UPDATE- went to Urgent care and was given 6 medicines. The strong COVID medicine they gave me is Monuviravir. No one had it in stock in every pharmacy in our county. It took 2 days to find it in another county and Walgreens was the only pharmacy that searched, found it, and delivered it to my home at night! Started taking it Wednesday night and now my entire back is covered in a red itchy rash so told to STOP.

Still cant speak and feel like a truck hit me and my head bounced off concrete! I finally had an egg and piece of toast yesterday and a bowl of soup last night so I take that as a positive!!

I am so sorry I haven’t felt up to responding to every wonderful post I see this morning but please know it touches my heart and most appreciated!! Since everyone started praying for me, I was finally able to eat. Nothing better than prayer!
Don't need to apologize we understand and I will continue to pray..

Back
Top Bottom