• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hate to ask but think I need my prayer warriors!

UPDATE- went to Urgent care and was given 6 medicines. The strong COVID medicine they gave me is Monuviravir. No one had it in stock in every pharmacy in our county. It took 2 days to find it in another county and Walgreens was the only pharmacy that searched, found it, and delivered it to my home at night! Started taking it Wednesday night and now my entire back is covered in a red itchy rash so told to STOP.

Still cant speak and feel like a truck hit me and my head bounced off concrete! I finally had an egg and piece of toast yesterday and a bowl of soup last night so I take that as a positive!!

I am so sorry I haven’t felt up to responding to every wonderful post I see this morning but please know it touches my heart and most appreciated!! Since everyone started praying for me, I was finally able to eat. Nothing better than prayer!
I'm sorry the meds are making a bad situation worse but I am happy that you're still here and able to post. I've been keeping an eye out hoping that you would give us an update.
Continued prayers for your healing and recovery .

I feel selfish asking for prayers for myself but sure would appreciate help from my Prayer Warriors out there. I came down with COVID Friday. From stories I have heard, it was no worse than the flu and sometimes not even as bad so I figured I could tough it out for few days and be fine. My case has become far more severe than any flu I have ever experienced which may be due to my age and pre-existing lung disease. I feel I may be getting worse instead of better.

In the first 4 days, the pain in my swollen throat, painful coughing, fever and migraine level headaches, caused me to be unable to eat or sleep. I may have averaged 4-6 hours total in sleep over 4 days. It hurts so much to swallow I can’t eat. My breathing is shallow and my chest hurts. I am now unable to speak. It got so bad that stronger COVID medicine was delivered to my home Tuesday night. Seems like its getting worse instead of better so any prayers would be appreciated to get this big ole Cry Baby feeling better. I used to think I was tougher than this but getting scary now. Thanks
Praying for you brother expecting great things !

Still hanging on. At least this evening it doesn’t feel like I am swallowing broken glass and can finally eat a meal. I think I still have a little ways to go to get through this mess but also still have some fight left in this ole bird!! Thank you for checking on me.
You bet. Wishing you the best.

Back
Top Bottom